November 9, 2011

My "Book Nook" column

For the last year or so I have been contributing to the Chronicle, the quarterly newsletter of my barony.  I have been writing book reviews on some of the medieval history books I have in my library.

I thought it would be useful to post the link to the latest issues online (PDF) so anyone out there interested can take a look.

http://www.skraelingalthing.com/site/chronicle.html

If you've been reading the Nook and you have some suggestions on a book or comments on my column (including improvements) please consider contacting me.

Now:  a special shout out to the editor of the Chronicle who recieved a William Blackfox nomination for layout and design.  :-)  (A shameless plug: I'm married to him).

May your own library grow and your book shelves remain dustless.  :-)